World University of Design
School of Performing Arts
Dance | Music
Admissions for 2023-2024 open
OPPORTUNITIES AT WUD SCHOOL FOR PERFORMING ARTS -
WUD is India's first and only university dedicated to education in the creative domain, The university is established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006 with the right to confer degrees under Section 2(f) and 22(I) of the UGC Act. All degrees of WUD are UGC approved.
At WUD, we believe that the confluence of the performing arts creates a microcosm of the universe and that the performing arts influence and are informed by perception of culture, gender, politics and regionality. We believe that the Performing Arts professional must not only be an expert in the field of specialisation, but also a thorough generalist in terms of performance management, production, promotion and presentation. Towards this, our PA program includes a strong element of cultural management. We aim to fulfil the quest of a significant section of the youth of tomorrow, by offering them the opportunity to build a career in not only the entertainment industry – a prime ground for the performing arts- but also in the corporate and developmental world.
Admissions for the Academic year 2023-24 are in progress for the following courses:
(CLICK ON THE LINKS TO VIEW RESPECTIVE WEBPAGES ON THE COURSES)
Graduation Degree Programs
(Sr. Secondary (10+2) with minimum 50% marks)
1. BPA in Dance | 4 Years
2. BPA in Music | 4 Years
Post-Graduation Degree Programs
( Graduation with minimum 50% marks)
1. MPA in Dance | 2 Years
2. MPA in Music | 2 Years
For further assistance
Please call / WhatsApp 7056770056
WUD Academic Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning At World University of Design
Following all creative people’s common belief that “an Idea doesn’t have a time or place”, WUD doesn’t restrict teaching to walled spaces. It encourages students to receive knowledge from nature and human contacts hence all open and closed spaces can be classified as convertible learning spaces.
This form of learning stresses on innovation and exploration. Learning by doing as the main method of teaching, WUD provides its students with industry relevant updated resources and facilities. Studios and workshops are open for long hours with assistance provided for students to work on their creations. Students enjoy formal and friendly discussions with regular & visiting faculty members and visit interesting places, sites and exhibitions. The university offers guidance and required support for participating in national and international design competitions.
• India's 1st & only University dedicated to core design education
• All the degrees offered by WUD are UGC approved
• Experienced Faculty with qualifications from the best institutions of India & the world such as ‘FIT’ New York, ‘LCF’ London, IIT, NID, NIFT & SPA
• 30+ creative programs offered
• Contemporary Curriculum and practical learning approach
• Tie-ups with 15+ International Universities across UK, Canada, USA, and France for student exchange programs
• 100 % Placement assistance with focus on inviting core-specific organizations
• Students from 22 States of India, SAARC, and the Middle East are studying at WUD
• Merit-based & special scholarships for deserving candidates
Few Important Links: