|August 15, 28 & 29, 2015 NYC|
IAAC presents ERASING BORDERS FESTIVAL OF INDIAN DANCE
- Aug 15: Outdoors Festival, at Battery Dance Company’s Downtown Dance Festival.
At Rober F Wagner Jr Park, Battery Park City, NYC, 6 – 8pm
Aug 28 & 29: Indoor Festival
- Aug 28: Schimmel Auditorium, Pace University, 7 to 9pm
- Aug 29: Inside Actor’s Studio, Pace University, 10am to 5pm
|August 22, 2015 Los Angeles|
Natyasaraswathi’s national dance festival Nrithyabharathi 6th edition (Travelling Dance Festival) goes international this year. It is a tribute to India’s Independence Day through dances of India on August 22 at Los Angeles. The festival is intended in aid of aspiring dancers from India who can avail an opportunity to perform abroad. Interested artists in the field of Indian classical dances with minimum age of 18 years and dancers/gurus who are on US tour in August are welcome to apply as Solo Dancers Only until June 10, 2015 with their updated profile, photos, fresh video links.
Please inbox (saraswathi rajathesh-facebook) or email email@example.com
Call +91 98801 62774 for further details
|September 3-11, 2015 Argentina|
Janaki Rangarajan conducts workshops and presents solo Bharatanatyam performances.
|September 19 & 20, 2015 Vancouver, BC|
Mandala Arts presents:
- Sept 19: Bharatanatyam by Kiruthika Rathnaswami, disciple of Jai Govinda, 8pm
- Sept 20: Double bill, with classical music by Lakshmi Menon, followed by Bharatanatyam by Kiruthika Rathnaswami, 1.30pm
At: Roundhouse community arts and recreation centre, 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver, BC
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.mandalarts.ca
|October 2 - 4, 2015 Birmingham, UK
NAVADISHA 2015 - New Dynamics in South Asian Dance @ mac, Birmingham, UK
A major British based international dance conference in partnership with Sampad - South Asian Arts, SADAA South Asian Dance Alliance and New Dimensions Arts Management, featuring young and established artists & commentators from around the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and Asia.
For more info: http://www.sampad.org.uk/special-projects/navadisha-international-dance-conference-2015/
|October 2 - 4, 2015 Washington DC|
UTSAV celebrates India’s maestros of music and dance.
- Oct 2, 7pm: Sarod recital by Amjad Ali Khan
- Oct 3, 2pm: Dance theatre ‘Don Quixote’ by Sheejith Krishna and troupe
7pm: Carnatic vocal by Sudha Raghunathan
- Oct 4, 2pm: Music symphony by A. Kanyakumari and group
7pm: Odissi by Madhavi Mudgal & troupe
At: Terrace Theatre, John F Kennedy for the Perf Arts